Lately.

I've been very busy with work, lately, and haven't really done much worth offering to the public. What free time I've had has seen me with my nose firmly planted in books on the subject of tiny houses and shed/shack building. I'm in the process of building an 8x8 clubhouse and art studio for my eight-year-old daughter. Dubbed "The Art Shack", with a few side jokes on calling it The Fart Shack, but pronouncing it Art Shack because the F is silent but deadly, it'll be largely based on a shed design I saw a dozen years ago or more in ReeadyMade Magazine. Google "Blazona MD100" for more info and pics. I'm sketching out a slightly smaller version, since the original is a 10x10.

I currently have the foundation put together. Framing, etc., will go up as I have the cash available for materials this summer.

The Art Shack foundation went together this morning. So far, artwork has paid for the materials.

The Art Shack foundation is decked over

Here is an art piece that I've done recently. It's a crappie fish in pyrography and acrylic. I've got an upcoming art show on June 11 that I'm prepping for and hope to have a few more similar items knocked out by then.

Crappie fish in pyrography and acrylic.

And lastly, I've been messing around with homemade river cane bamboo ink pens, again. Fun to play with. I like the highly uneven line quality of them.I'll probably post more work with them this summer.

Playing with the river cane bamboo pens again. Had a few free minutes.

Playing with the river cane bamboo pens again. Had a few free minutes.

Playing with the river cane bamboo pens again. Had a few free minutes.

Comments

Popular Posts