Moleskine Sketching for February - 04

Continuing my Moleskine sketchbook series. I'm having a tough time staying on task, drawing only in pencil and only from life in a 5x3 Moleskine book. ADD and singular month-long projects don't often see eye-to-eye. Anyway, here are some more sketches from this week.

Cinnamon roll

A very quick Cinnamon Roll

Vintage American Thermos Bottle Co. lunchbox

My vintage American Thermos Bottle Co. lunchbox.

I drink a lot of coffee, sometimes the lines get a little blurred and it's hard to tell where coffee ends and I begin.

Morning self portrait as coffee.

Karim Rashid "Oh Chair" in my office. A holdover from my late 20s and when I got really into modern industrial design.

Oh Chair

Nuova Simonelli Espresso Machine at Dancing Mule Coffee Co.

Nuova Simonelli Espresso Machine at Dancing Mule Coffee Co.

And lastly, my hand made waxed canvas pipe roll and Missouri Meerschaum corncob pipe. It's a Rusticob from Aristocob.

Waxed canvas pipe roll and corncob pipe.

Comments

Popular Posts