Do Over!

I am planning to go through my entire blog in the near future and repair all of the dead links. Bare with me if you still follow me. In the meantime, I'll just start posting like I didn't kill my blog with privacy settings a couple of weeks ago. Here is some recent ink and watercolor artwork. I've been sketching like mad and really enjoying it. It's been quite a while since I liked much of anything I have produced on paper. But I'm happy here.

From a pic I took at Baker Creek Seed Co. in Mansfield, Missouri a couple years ago.

Watercolor hand planes

a quick ink and watercolor sketch before work this morning

A sketch from one of the Carthage, Missouri pics I took last weekend.

Watercolor door knocker

Carl Schlieper German Eye 3-blade Pocket Knife

Trail markers.

watercolor rainbow trout 2.0

Lunchtime fortune cookies watercolor sketch

Peasant bread

Watercolor Rusticob Corncob Pipe  Missouri Meerschaum Aristocob

Banana

Tomatoes

The Coffee Ethic cappuccino watercolor.

Dancing Mule Coffee Co. Cappuccino.

Coffee beans

Cafe Bustelo Espresso Watercolor

Cafe Du Monde Chicory Coffee

I started these boat sketches a couple of years ago. I didn't like them and stopped working on them. Tonight I tried to salvage what I had started.

standing lug sketch 2.0

My kiddo at three with a balloon.

Red oak firewood and hatchet

Comments

Popular Posts